ADVICE: Get an album. Let’s talk about photo albums. Professionally designed and printed albums. You need one. Here's why:
Photos are the ONLY tangible thing you will have to remember your day. You will look at your album on your anniversary. You will look at your album with family. Your children will look at your album. Nothing I say now can prepare you for how important your photos will be after your wedding. Albums make these photos real.
Professionally designed and printed albums:
- You will look at them repeatedly over the years, and so will your family & friends, and your future children.
- My wedding albums heirlooms and won’t yellow or age over time. (And the technology won’t become obsolete - data loss does not happen with printed albums.)
- They have exceptional image quality.
- They lay flat (with no cut down the middle) and have thick pages.
- People will gather around them and look at them together.
- Albums tell a story that highlights the important people and moments.
The design process is quick and effortless. Here's how it works:
- After your shoot, you use the built-in album design option that is available in your gallery store.
- It automatically creates an album layout using the images that you've looked a the most.
- If you need to, you can swap out images in the design with others you like better.
- Once the design is finalized, you pick out your album sizes, fabrics, and colors and place your order.
- Yes, it's that easy.
Be sure to check out this option in your gallery store - or if you haven't yet booked me - feel free to inquire, and I'll send you a link to a full gallery so you can see the process in action.